Despite our long history, we are always looking to the future. As medical science advances and healthcare regulations change, we see numerous opportunities to successfully develop and implement quality care innovations that address the needs of our patients.
A Bold Vision for the Future
VNSNY continues to draw strength from our unwavering mission to care for vulnerable individuals and families. We strive to be the most significant, best-in-class not-for-profit community-based healthcare organization, providing superior care coordination and healthcare services to vulnerable New Yorkers across a broad regional footprint. VNSNY focuses on promoting the health and well-being of patients and families by providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare to individuals in their homes and communities.
To help us realize our vision, we have a fourfold Mission:
- To promote the health and well-being of patients, members, and families by providing high-level, cost-effective healthcare in the home and community.
- To be a leader in the development of innovative services that enable people to function as independently as possible in their community.
- To help shape healthcare policies that support beneficial home- and community-based services.
- To continue our tradition of charitable and compassionate care, within the resources available.
Three Guiding Principles underlie our Mission Statement:
- Commitment to the VNSNY Community
To achieve the best possible outcomes for each patient and member, and to embrace a customer-service philosophy.
- Commitment to VNSNY Employees
To exhibit respect to our colleagues and to work together as a team toward common goals.
- Commitment to VNSNY as an Organization
To ensure the organization’s long-term financial viability and to maintain the highest ethical standards.