Your parents may not want to admit it, but there comes a time when they need help to live independently at home – and you don’t always have time to give them the care that they need.
Our certified home health aides and nurses provide care and companionship so you don’t have to worry.
Home health aides and nurses from Partners in Care help with many things including bathing, cooking, shopping and light housework. They can help mom or dad get to the doctor, the dentist or even the beauty salon. If needed they can provide round-the-clock continuous nursing care. And you won’t have to reschedule that business meeting or miss your daughter’s basketball game.
Home care delivered with the compassion and expertise of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
What makes home care from Partners in Care different?
- A 125-year legacy of caring. VNSNY has led the way in trusted home care for New Yorkers since 1893.
- 50% more training. All of our care providers are thoroughly screened and certified. We have exceptionally high standards for all of our staff. And they receive over 50% more training than New York State requires.
- Care that starts quickly. When you reach out to Partners in Care most often we can arrange for care to start within 24 hours or whenever you need it.
- As diverse as New York. Our staff collectively speaks over 50 languages, and we’ll work with you to find the best match for your culture, religion, and loved one’s personality.
Home care that goes beyond.
- Medicare or most private insurance only cover home care for a limited time and with restricted hours. If your loved one needs more, they deserve the best.
- Customized Care Plans. Build the customized care plans and flexible scheduling that you and your loved one need. Services can always be extended as needed, even for 24/7 service.
- You pay only for the care your loved one receives. There are no contracts to sign. VNSNY is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients.
Contact us today to find out how Partners in Care can help your loved one, and you.