A Bold Vision for the future
VNSNY will become the most significant, best-in-class, not-for-profit, community-based integrated delivery system providing superior care coordination and care management services to vulnerable populations across a broad regional footprint.
At the Visiting Nurse Service of New York, we have three guiding principles that underlie our mission statement. These principles are:
Commitment to the VNSNY Community:
- To achieve the best possible outcome for each patient.
- To embrace a customer-service philosophy.
Commitment to VNSNY Employees:
- To exhibit respect to our colleagues.
- To work together as a team toward common goals.
Commitment to VNSNY as an Organization:
- To ensure the organization’s long-term financial viability.
- To maintain the highest ethical standards.
Our mission statement is:
- To promote the health and well-being of patients and families by providing high-quality, cost-effective health care in the home and community.
- To be a leader in the development of innovative services that enable people to function as independently as possible in their community.
- To help shape health care policies that support beneficial home- and community-based services.
- To continue our tradition of charitable and compassionate care, within the resources available.